Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am an oven.......

I have a baby in my womb!  

I am a little over 12 weeks and it still doesn't feel real to me! I'm feeling pretty good so far and hoping to stay active and not get too sluggish. I've been walking, but I'm gonna try and jog around and ride my bike more, but Altoona is not a very bike friendly town. It's hard to eat organic and fresh foods like I've been accustomed to in Colorado and Cali, but I'm makin it work.

If anyone is trying to get pregnant, I know exactly how it happened....well besides that....  I started taking Vitamineral Green and it LITERALLY nourishes your blood and heals your cells, which maybe you know that I had 1 ovary and endometriosis, but a month after I started taking this powder daily, I got pregnant....  I buy it off of Amazon every two months for about $50 and it has changed my life, beyond the fact that i got a baby in me...  If anyone wants to know more, feel free to ask me, it will change your life, whether you want to get pregs or not....hahaha.

I have a very part time job right now, which is ok and it is really hard for me to get a "real" job around here, but I'm gonna keep on truckin'.  


Thanks for coming here to read my updates, and I will try and keep you all posted on here rather than Facebook, since it feels really privacy invading over there.....   Also, please don't say anything on my facebook, I'm still keepin it on the dl, so I can get a job before I start really showing  :D


If you want to call me feel free anytime! Or you can text or message me on the Facebook.......    Much love <3   
__________________________________________________




Here's the pic of the little guy, he/she is 5cm large here, and i was 11 weeks and 4 days.....
 



6 comments:

  1. Congrats! So happy for you tressa!yayay. Lil nolan babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't drop a bombshell like this on a blog!!! HAHAHA! You are one of the most loving people I know and that is the first ingredient needed for being a great "mommy!" Congratulations Tress! :)

    ~ Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so excited for you. There is something very 'full' about being a woman since I have had a baby. I don't think the movie Waitress is an exaggeration at all when she literally snaps and puts her foot down after giving birth.

    Do you think its a girl or boy?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks folks! It's so surreal!! I dropped it on the blog ryan, it's better than fb! Haha, love you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. emmablue, i keep feeling like it's a girl. and i feel my foot coming down on things already....... assert is my name backwards. pretty interesting that i've found it hard to assert myself and my opinions/thoughts for years and years. it's coming out already..... get ready world hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete