Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fullness......

I went to one of the two sushi places in Altoona tonight.  I made sure to get veggie sushi and cooked sushi, just in case the fish isn't good.....listeria concerns.  No one was available to go with me, so I went alone and got a lovely seaweed salad, miso soup, shrimp tempura roll, soft shell crab roll and avocado and asparagus rolls.  It was delicious, and I felt sooo full after eating came home and passed out for 3 hours!  I woke up at 10:30pm feeling so weird and still so full, now it's almost 2am and I still feel full yet hungry......  I don't know what to do, maybe i'll eat a cucumber and drink some prego tea.  I just don't like this feeling of being full and hungry. It's super intense. I'm just picturing eating potato salad now, but i'm so full!  hahahaha  I'm gonna go down and see what happens when i look at food........




  Much love <3

3 comments:

  1. isnt that he worst? being hungry and full at the same time? later you get thirsty and have to pee at the same time... i used to drink water while peeing!! bizarre!
    be careful with the shellfish though! my docs said not to eat it at all so i would check that.... what preggo tea u drinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll check into the shellfish thing, if i can't eat those, then it's all veggie sushi....but i gotta have my wasabi! :) peeing while drinking is hilarious! i drink the 'traditional medicinals' Organic Pregnancy Tea.... it's got raspberry leaf, strawberry leaf, nettle leaf, spearmint leaf, fennel fruit, rose hip, alfalfa leaf and lemon verbena. it is yummy and is supposed to tone uterus muscles and provide nourishment to the womb. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaand I'm getting sushi for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete